- Q. Do you write official rules for legal compliance for my sweepstakes, contest or game promotion?
A. Yes. CMC keeps up on all current promotion laws as they are interpreted today. CMC’s lawyers know the promotion laws in the US, Canada, and elsewhere internationally, too. In the US official rules must comply to the laws on local, state, and national levels, depending on the kind of promotion you are doing. Laws change constantly, so CMC keeps abreast of all legal changes so you don’t have to.
- Q. What happens if I have a small sweepstakes? Do I still need rules?
A. Always. Failure to post rules can cost you huge fines and sometimes litigation brought about by a myriad of government agencies that serve as consumer watchdogs to prevent consumer fraud.
- Q. What promotion services does CMC offer its clients?
A. Even though CMC maintains a cadre of web designers and developers to design and build out websites, micro sites, landing pages, entry pages, social media and mobile applications, along with other digital platforms, we work on an a la carte basis. You can select the services you need from us. CMC offers full-service promotional planning, development, execution and post-promotion analysis.
- Q. What is the difference between sweepstakes, contest and games?
A. Each are very different promotions designed to produce entirely different outcomes. CMC will review each of these with you in detail to determine which one matches your marketing objectives. CMC customizes promotions on a per client basis.
- Q. How long has CMC been in business?
A. We have served our clientele for over twenty years (that’s 140 dog years!)
- Q. Why should I hire CMC instead of another company?
A. CMC boasts superior experience, superior service which is always on time and on budget. Our costs are below what our competition charges for the same work. We always surpass client expectations and deliver better than we even promise.
- Q. Does CMC cover me financially if there is a mistake during the promotion?
A. Upon engagement, CMC extends all of its clients an insurance policy which protects our client from any error for issues arising from the work done by CMC. This insurance is expensive to maintain and difficult to obtain. It remains a client protection cornerstone of CMC best practices
- Q. Can you help us with prize acquisition and fulfillment , even small ones like gift cards?
A. CMC offers turn-key pick, pack and mail services to ensure your prize pool is delivered. We consult with you on prize pool psychology regardless of your budget, customizing prizes to your target audience. Whether you prize is millions of dollars or just $500, we handle it all in the most cost-effective way for you.
- Q. How do you handle our data?
A. You retain ownership of your data and domain names. We keep them secure using the most comprehensive and to-date programs.
- Q. If we receive a lot of mail-in entries, can you create a database for direct mail?
A. CMC offers low-cost data entry services that will fit your budget needs.